Steve Jobs, an innovator, visionary, pioneer, and a genius.


When I heard that BMW introduced a iPod integrator in their vehicle, I went to buy my very first Apple device, the iPod 30 GB (5th generation), white and I integrated it with my VW Polo. This was in 2007. It was eventually stolen and I bought the black version. I even remember watching "Sky High" on my iPod on a plane going to Cape Town. I landed just as the movie ended.

In 2010, I was sceptical about getting an iPhone, so when opportunity came to buy an iPad, I bought my only iPad, the first generation iPad, 16 GB Wi-fi only. To this day, I cannot live without connecting my iPod to my car and iPad to get all my emails, Skype and reading magazines.

Steve Jobs blended culture, business and geekiness into his brands of product, so this is my blog to say "Thank you Mr. Steve Jobs. You've changed the way I code and enjoy technology today". My condolences goes out to Mrs. Laurene Powell Jobs and the immediate family in this time of mourning.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs, you've likened to Harrison Ford and the apple-awaked genius, Isaac Newton.

Comments